TaunusLAN e.V. Board

Moderator: TaunusLAN Crew

miltonchaser

Joining your LAN Party?

Di Apr 01, 2014 1:21

Hello, my name is Milton and I'm a gamer from Portugal.

I'm part of a community of a 11 year old game, called Chaser. It's not well known, but we're very dedicated to the game.

Last year I organized a LAN Party in Netherlands (a dutch friend knew some guys who organized a local LAN party). We gathered 19 people from 5 different countries, which is a success considering we are all part of a community from a game with 11 years old, which barely no one knows, with a small community. It was a unique event that everyone thought it would be impossible to happen. Following that success, we now decided to organize a LAN meeting in Germany (where most of the players live). We chose Frankfurt and we found you guys.

This year, I can say for sure that we will be around 25 to 35 people (from 7 different countries). No less no more than that. So my questions are: would it be possible to join this LAN? I guarantee you that we are well behaved, mature and we will also interact with you guys. Joining this LAN would be perfect, because I think it won't be easy for me to find a local LAN Party, from here in Portugal, although I have a few german friends, helping me out.

Waiting for your reply

Greetings,
Milton Alexandre

HeAvY_T
Site Admin

Re: Joining your LAN Party?

Di Apr 01, 2014 8:03

Hi Milton,

please consider my e-mail.

Kind regards,
Thorsten
Jeder hat das Recht auf seine eigene Meinung, aber er hat keinen Anspruch darauf, dass andere sie teilen.